Spring break is just around the corner, and it’s time to start deciding which piece of your wardrobe are spring break must-haves and which can be left at home, anxiously awaiting your return. We’ve rounded up a few things you absolutely can’t leave without, so you’ll look great throughout the week!
- Tank top – We LOVE graphic tanks for the beach! This one from Forever 21 can act as a coverup, or as an outfit when paired with some super cute high waisted shorts.
- Fedora (or any hat, really) – These are perfect to add a touch of chic to your look all summer long (and looks great with wavy, beachy hair).
- Crop top swimsuit – our Most Wanted Ruffle Crop Top is our absolute favorite, and is perfect for walking the boardwalk or a dip in the ocean!
- High Waisted Shorts – Comfy, broken in, denim shorts are the perfect addition to either a graphic tank or crop top, whatever your style may be! These from Forever 21 are a great look at a great price.
- Sunglasses – we love these Ray-Ban Wayfarers! They’re the perfect ‘spring break cool’ sunglasses, but also look great all year round!
- Sandals – these black Jack Rogers Classic Navajos are adorable, and great for both on and off the beach, and are a long-lasting, durable sandal for the entire summer (and warm fall weather!).
- Sunblock – DO NOT FORGET THIS! Even this of us who tan well need to protect our skin.
- Beach Towel – One mistake we’ve made before is losing our beach towels! We love these customizable ones from Haymarket Designs, but if you’re afraid of losing it, head over to Wal-Mart or Target to pick up a cute, but inexpensive towel to tote around!
- Tote Bag – Absolutely necessary for carrying your stuff back and forth to the beach. This Patagonia canvas bag is perfect for throwing over your shoulder and heading to the beach, and is super easy to get the sand out of!
- Bracelets – Stackable bracelets can add the perfect finishing touch to your outfit! We love the Alex + Ani bracelets, but if you look around you’ll find some great options at lower prices!
Have suggestions, or items you know you can’t leave home without? Let us know!